Frequently Asked


  • General FAQs
  • Loans FAQs
  • Card FAQs
  • Investment FAQs
  • Partner FAQs
  • Other FAQs

General FAQs

A Personal Loan is a short to medium term loan that needs minimum to no paperwork and can be availed at short notice...Know More

Loans FAQs

In addition to regular Home Loans, multiple Banks, NBFCs and Housing Finance Corporations (HFCs) provide different kinds of Home Loans for different purposes. It’s prudent to first...Know More

Card FAQs

Yes. Some banks allow you to overdraw above your balance in your account. This depends on your bank and the kind of...Know More

Contactless Debits Cards are those cards which make use of Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) or Near Field...Know More

Card Replacement Fee is a fee charged by banks to replace your debit card with a new one. Some banks don’t charge...Know More

Investment FAQs

Mutual funds are the way for a common man to secure the future...Know More

You can either invest a lump sum amount or start an SIP for your spouse or work out a plan to invest together. Many brokerages offer joint holding account for mutual funds (MFs).Know More

These can be between two individuals or a maximum of three account holders.Know More

Mutual funds offer professional investment management and potential diversification..Know More

Yes. In case of a minor, the parents or legal guardian can open an account on their behalf..Know More

Partner FAQs

Other FAQs

Yes it is safe to open an FD with us. We make sure that you have a smooth process..Know More

Yes. In case of a minor, the parents or legal guardian can open an account on their behalf...Know More

Up to Rs.10,000 earned as interest on your Savings Account balance is tax free under Section 80TTA. Amounts higher than that are subject to TDS...Know More

No. Under BSBDA, the passbook is issued free of cost..Know More

Anyone can. From resident individuals to private and public limited companies, from Hindu Undivided Families (HUF) to partnership firms. There’s no income/employment criteria and the applica...Know More

5 years. A tax-saving fixed deposit can be claimed as tax deduction under section 80C of the Income Tax Act, 1961...Know More