- Eligibility Factors
- Documents Required
- Loan Verification Process
- Rate of Interest
a) Age: 21 to 60 years
b) Credit score: 750 or above
c) Employment Type: Salaried or Self-employed
d) Minimum net income (monthly): Rs. 20,000 (Rs 25,000 for Delhi and Mumbai
e) Work experience: up to 1 year
According to the applicant's profile, various documents are needed for a personal loan. These documents may vary for salaried and self-employed individuals. The common documents that you need to submit are:
l Duly-filled loan application form
l Two passport-sized photographs
l Identity proof –Aadhar card, passport, PAN card, employee ID card or other valid proof
l Address proof – Aadhar card, electricity bill, telephone bill or other valid proof
l Income proof – Last two years' ITR/Form-16, last 3 months' salary slip, last 6 months' bank statement
l Last one year's employment continuity certificate from the employer
l A copy of the PAN card
l Any other document requested by the bank to determine the eligibility
The loan verification process involves:
1. Upload the filled in Fullerton India personal loan application form on the official website or wherever required. Submit copies of all the relevant documents required for application verification. You can do this process quickly on Apnapaisa.com.
2. A customer care representative will contact you within 24 hours to schedule document collection (if you have chosen offline submission).
3. The Fullerton India officials will check your application and documents for eligibility.
4. After the loan's approval, you will need to sign the loan agreement containing details such as interest rate, loan amount, tenure, repayment, fee and charges. You will also get a copy of this agreement for your records.
5. The approved loan amount will be disbursed to your bank account.
Fullerton India Personal Loan starts interest rate from 11.99% onwards.