Frequently Asked
General FAQ's

What security do I need to give to avail loan against property from the Central Bank of India?

To avail Central Bank of India loan against property, you can provide an EM/registered mortgage of an unencumbered residential house/flat, commercial/industrial property situated in metro/urban semi-urban/rural areas. It should be in the borrower's name and possession, either self-occupied or vacant or partially rented out/leased out.