Those who are salaried may apply for a Yes bank personal loan, which provides low-interest rates. Getting a loan from the Yes Bank will have multiple benefits like fast approval and fast disbursement of the loan money.
The bank also provides doorstep banking, in which a bank professional completes the paperwork on behalf of the borrower. Simple online procedures for requesting and obtaining a loan are available. Learn more about monitoring your loan application progress if you’ve already applied for a personal loan with Yes Bank and want to know what’s going on.
What information is needed to verify the status of a Yes Bank personal loan?
By providing these facts, you may be able to discover the status of your loan application.
- The number of the application form.
- Information about a person’s identity
- Cell phone number
- Offline access to Yes Bank’s Personal Loan History
Within five days after receiving a loan application, Yes Bank pledges to respond to the applicant. Your Yes Bank Personal Loan status may be delayed, but you can always use these techniques to know how the time has elapsed since you applied.
How to Check your Yes Bank Personal Loan Status Offline?
Send the following text message to a friend: SMS “HELP” followed by your customer ID to 92233 90909. If you have a question about your Yes bank personal loan, you may get the answer you need by following the automated solutions. You may always check your account status by visiting a branch of Yes Bank. The bank’s official website has a branch finder you may use to find the closest one. Customer service may be reached by dialling. If you’d like to learn the status of your loan application, you may reach out to a representative at the toll-free number 1800 1200.
Check the progress of your loan application in various ways:
You may always check your loan application status by calling the Yes bank personal loan customer care or going to the local branch to find out where you stand. Email the bank if you prefer the online approach, and they will let you know the progress of your application by email.
You may send an email to email@example.com if you would like to check the status of your account online. For them to react to your loan application with an update, make sure you give all the required facts, such as the application number and your identifying credentials.
YES Bank Personal Loan Application Status:
Check through SMS
- Alternatively, you may contact the lending institution directly by sending an SMS
- Go to the bank’s official website to find out more
- You may find the ‘SMS’ area by selecting the ‘Contact Us’ option and then ‘Contact Us’
- From your registered mobile number, text HELP to +91 92233 90909 with ‘HELP’ in the space
- Returned messages from the bank will inform you of your next steps
- Follow the on-screen instructions to see whether your loan application has been approved or denied
- The bank will notify you of the status of your application as soon as you have entered all of the required information
If you have any more questions, feel free to contact the bank officials.
Check the status of your YES Bank personal loan application with Customer Care Support:
You may also contact a YES Bank customer service agent to find out your loan application status. If you have any questions about your account’s status, you’ll be able to speak to a friendly customer service agent right away. Here’s how to get in touch with customer service:
- Log on to the official YES Bank website
- To get in touch with us, click on the ‘Contact Us’ button at the bottom of the page
- To get in touch with one of our customer service representatives, use the phone numbers listed
- +91 22 6121 9000 is the non-toll-free phone number for this service
- Enquire about the status of your YES Bank personal loan application as soon as your phone rings. Feel free to contact them with any further questions or concerns
If you are not satisfied with the information supplied by the executives, you may file a complaint with the ‘Grievance Redressal Officer.’ If you click on the ‘Nodal Officer’ option, located at the bottom of the main page, you’ll find the phone number, address, and postal information.
Yes bank’s personal loan application screening procedure is straightforward. You need a strong internet connection or a mobile phone to call the Yes bank personal loan customer care and keep track of the situation. You don’t have to go to the bank and wait in line for hours to find out how your loan is doing. Instead, if you require assistance for your loan account, kindly visit Apnapaisa and get in touch with service experts.