Registering for a credit card can be confusing if you do not know where to go and how to navigate. Below is everything you need to easily register for your RBL Credit Card to ease this process. You might try to contact the RBL credit card customer care if you need to find the details for your credit card. Using RBL Bank’s online banking service, you may pay your credit card bill, verify the amount owed, and find out the due date. You may also obtain your credit card statement for free using the online banking service. To use the online banking service, you must first sign up for an account.
How can you register for Net Banking with RBL Bank Credit Card?
To connect your RBL Bank credit card to your savings account, all you need to do is log in to your regular online banking login and follow the instructions. Check your credit card statements online and make bill payments right from the convenience of the internet using this service.
Registration for the first time using RBL Bank Credit Card
To use your RBL Bank Credit Card for the first time on the online banking system, complete these steps:
- Click on ‘Login’ then choose ‘Personal Banking’ from the drop-down menu
- Select ‘Register’ from the ‘First Time User’ drop-down menu
- Select ‘Credit Card’ from the ‘Mode of Registration’ drop-down menu on the next page
- Once you’ve entered your 16-digit credit card number, the expiration date of your credit card in ‘MM/YYYY’ format, and the CVV number, you’ll be sent to the next step
- You’re almost done. Click the “Submit” button to finish
- Then you will need to enter your registered mobile phone number and wait for an OTP to arrive
- You must enter the OTP in the field given in this step
- Choose a security question from the drop-down menu and answer the question
- After that, choose the security images
- Using the guidelines provided, create a password of your choosing
- You must confirm your password to finish the registration process in the last step
- You may now access your online banking account using your User ID and password
How can you access your RBL Bank Internet Banking with your credit card?
To access your RBL Bank credit card, you must first register as a user on cards online.
- You should go to www.rblbank.com, through which you can access the RBL credit card login
- Go to online.rblbank.com to log in to your account
- Log in and choose “Personal Banking” from the drop-down menu under “Login”
- Next, your 16-digit credit card number may be your User ID
- Enter your password and press the ‘Login’ button to complete the process
Why do you need Net Banking for RBL Bank credit cards?
- Customer convenience: Security and ease of use are hallmarks of RBL Bank’s online banking platform. As a result of the user-friendly design, navigating is simple, and entering data is straightforward. The following is a list of the online banking services available.
- 24-hour banking services: Internet banking registration may be completed from the comfort of a user’s home or workplace. Account balances, credit card and debit card balances, deposits, loans and investments may all be seen in one place. You may transfer money between RBL Banks and any other bank using the following methods:
- Real Time Gross Settlement (RTGS)
- Payment Service: IMPS
You can quickly contact the RBL credit card customer care using the Click2Call feature while transacting for any reason. If you need help, you may speak with a bank professional directly using the e-chat feature.
These are all the steps you need to follow to register for the RBL Credit Card. Just use the RBL credit card login, and the rest of the steps are mentioned above for you. In case, you need more information regarding the process involved in getting a credit card, kindly visit Apnapaisa and get in touch with our team.