- Eligibility Factors
- Documents Required
- Loan Verification Process
- Rate of Interest
a. Age: 25-60 years
b. Credit Score: N.A.
c. Employment Type: Salaried
d. Minimum Net Income (monthly): Rs. 25,000 (for Mumbai and New Delhi residents)
Rs. 20,000 (for others)
e. Work Experience: Current Employment: Minimum 1 year
Total Employment: 3 years
The documents listed below must be provided to RBL Bank for getting a personal loan.
- Duly signed RBL Bank Personal Loan Application form with applicant's coloured photograph
- KYC: Identity and Age Proof (Anyone) - Passport, Driving Licence, Voter ID, or Aadhaar.
- Address Proof (Anyone) - Utility Bill (Electricity, Mobile, or Telephone bill, not more than 60 days old), Passport, Driving Licence, Voter ID, or Aadhaar.
- The Latest salary credit ban statements of 3 months (1 Salary Slip for a loan less than 7.5 lacs and 2 salary slips for a loan more than 7.5 lacs)
The pre-existing customers of RBL Bank have the chance of getting pre-approved for the personal loan. Depending on the application, the borrower could also get attractive interest rates for repayment. After approval, the amount is directly credited to the applicant's bank account.
For non-RBL customers, the process takes place in the following steps:
- Fill the RBL Bank Personal Loan Application form with accurate details to ensure your application's quick processing.
- Submit or upload the required documents.
- The bank will thoroughly check these documents to ensure your eligibility for the loan. The bank also checks the professional and personal background of the applicant.
- If the applicant is eligible, the bank sends the fixed rate of interest and tenure depending on the applicant's income for acknowledgement.
- The status of the application can be tracked online or by contacting the bank's customer care representative.
The bank offers interest rates starting from 14% per annum. However, this rate changes according to the applicant's profile details like their credit score, desired loan amount, and the customer's existing relationship with RBL Bank.