- Eligibility Factors
- Documents Required
- Loan Verification Process
- Rate of Interest
a. Age: minimum 21 years
b. Credit Score: 700 or above
c. Employment Type: -Salaried
d. Minimum Net Income (monthly): Rs22,000
e. Work Experience: As per the bank’s criteria depending on
the purpose of the loan.
According to the applicant’s profile, various documents are needed for personal loan. These documents may vary for salaried and self-employed individuals. The common documents that you need to submit are:
- Filled-in loan application form with photographs
- Identity proof –Aadhar card, passport, photo PAN card, driving licence, voter ID card or photo ration card.
- Address proof – Aadhar card, electricity bill, telephone bill, driving license, ration card, rental agreement, apartment allotment letter, life/medical insurance policy.
- Any other document required by the bank to decide the eligibility.
Loan verification happens in the following stages:
1. Fill the Standard Chartered Bank Personal Loan application form. You can upload it on the bank’s official website. You can also apply through apnapaisa.com to get better deals on loan. Submit the required documents directly to the bank or via apnapaisa.com to expedite the approval process.
2. Customer care team from apnapaisa.com will contact you within 24 hours of application to arrange document collection at your place and time of convenience (if you have requested offline submission).
3. Standard Chartered bank will check your application and documents for eligibility.
4. If the loan is approved, the bank will require you to sign a loan agreement. It has details about the loan amount, interest rate, repayment, prepayment, tenure and other terms and conditions. The bank will provide you with a copy of the loan agreement.
5. The approved loan amount will be disbursed to your bank account.
Standard Chartered Bank offers loans at an 11% interest rate onwards. The final interest rate calculation is subject to your eligibility profile and the bank’s discretion.