To get a credit card for yourself, other than a bank account, you have to first and foremost apply for a credit card. There are numerous banks offering credit cards to their customers, but below, we have gone into further details about the SBI credit card and how you can apply for that credit card in different ways. Whether via the online method or offline, all of them have been mentioned in detail for your better understanding. You can also make use of the SBI credit card customer care number if you have any further queries regarding their credit card schemes.
How do you apply for SBI credit card?
First and foremost, you must determine if you qualify for the SBI credit card based on your employment status, whether you are a salaried or self-employed person. Following the qualifying conditions of the individual who has applied for the credit cards, the bank offers several different credit cards.
Several elements determine a candidate’s eligibility for SBI credit card; apply only if you meet the following requirements:
- Age: To be eligible for an SBI credit card, the applicant’s minimum age must be 18 year. The candidate for an SBI credit card must be at most 60 years old to be eligible to apply
- Credit Score: The applicant’s credit score is critical in determining whether or not they are qualified for the credit card in the first place. An applicant for a credit card must have a good credit score to be approved for an SBI card
- Earnings: A SBI credit card may be obtained by a person who earns a regular income
- Documentation: To apply for an SBI credit card, you must provide several papers, including legitimate evidence of your identification, residence, and income.
Steps to apply for SBI credit card online
- Step 1: Go to www.sbicard.com, which is the official website of SBI
- Step 2: Select SBI Cards from the drop-down menu
- Step 3: Select the SBI Card and click on the ‘Apply Now’ button
- Step 4: Complete the form and confirm your cell phone number
Then, click on the next step and follow the online prompts. After completing the form, a representative from the bank will contact you to discuss your application. When you are approved for the credit card, the bank will process your application further, and you will be sent the credit card in the mail.
How to activate your SBI Credit Card?
Once you have received your credit card, you may quickly activate your SBI credit card by following these simple instructions:
- Access your SBI Card account information by visiting the SBI’s official website
- Here you must enter your Login ID and password
- Go to the “Requests” page and click on the ‘Card Activation’ option to activate your card
- Select the credit card that you wish to use to activate the account
- At the conclusion, confirm your authorization by clicking on the ‘Activate’ link
How do you get to know about the SBI credit card offline?
If you lose your SBI credit card, have questions about your credit card statement, or want to know how many reward points you have accrued, SBI credit card customer service is here to help. Customers of SBI credit cards may contact customer support by phone, SMS, email, postal address, and even social media. SBI credit card customer care number accepts enquiries, complaints, and comments from cardholders through any of the following contact methods.
This is all you need to know about the SBI Credit card and its application processes. Everything related to the SBI Credit card application has been provided above so that you have no problem understanding. To get more information regarding the SBI credit card and its benefits, kindly visit Apnapaisa and get in touch with our in-house experts.