- Eligibility Factors
- Documents Required
- Loan Verification Process
- Rate of Interest
Minimum and maximum age: You can apply for Aavas Financiers home loans starting 21 years of age to 65.
Credit score: A minimum score of 650 is required to be eligible for a home loan. The higher the credit score, the higher are the chances of loan approval.
Employment type: Any salaried or self-employed person is eligible to apply for a home loan.
Minimum net income (monthly): Your minimum net monthly income should be INR 35,000.
Work experience: If you are salaried, you should have a minimum work experience of 2 years. Self-employed people should have work experience of 3 years. Moreover, you should be working with your current employer/business for 1 year.
1. Duly signed application form with a photograph.
2. Identity proof.
3. Address proof.
4. Age proof.
5. Income proof.
6. Other documents like processing fee cheque, proof of business, and bank statement of last 6 months (from the date of application).
7. Property related documents: Copy of allotment letter and receipt(s) of payment made to the builder/developer.
1. The first step is to start the online loan process application.
2. You need to fill in your details in the form, including loan amount, tenure, property location, etc.
3. Once the bank receives your loan application, a bank agent will soon connect with you and conduct a verification process. The verification process includes a bank representative visiting your home, connecting with your organisation, and asking for your credit score from one or more credit bureaus.
The interest rates tend to vary based on the repo rate. The current repo rate is 4.00% p.a. The interest rates for home loans through Aavas Financiers starts from 8% onwards, and goes as high as 19% per annum, based on the risk profile of the customer.