Win reward points, direct cashback and air miles with every purchase made on your Credit Card.
Need cash urgently? Withdraw from any ATM using your Credit Card.
Credit Cards provide up to 45 days of interest-free credit period.
Credit Card Details
- Why Should I Use a Credit Card
- Eligibility Factors
- Documents Required
- How To Apply
- Credit Card Verification Process
- Credit Card Fees
- Other Details
Convenience is the name of the game when it comes to credit cards. But in addition to that, credit cards are extremely helpful in building your credit score. They are hassle-free, provide up to 45 days of interest-free credit period, and come packed with exciting rewards, cashbacks and offers.
In addition to the above, credit cards also offer various facilities like revolving credit (i.e. pay minimum balance every month), cash withdrawal from ATM, converting purchases into EMI, balance transfer from another card at minimal or zero cost, etc.
- 18 and above
- 750 and above.
Minimum Net Income (Monthly):
- ₹15,000 for non-metro cities.
- ₹20,000 for metro cities.
The actual list of documents varies from one bank to another. That said, here’s a list of the most common documents that are expected from all of them.
Proof of Identity:
- PAN Card / Voter ID / Aadhaar Card / Passport / Driving License
Proof of Address:
- Aadhaar Card / Lease Documents / Property Purchase Agreement / Utility Bill / Passport / Driving License
Proof of Income:
- For Salaried Professionals: Salary Slip / Bank Account Statement / Form 16
- For Self Employed Individuals: ITR / P&L Statement and Balance Sheet / Bank Account Statement
Proof of Business:
- Certificate of Practice / Partnership Deed / GST Registration and Filing Documents / MOA & AOA / Shop Act License
Apnapaisa.com not only gives you the best deals on credit cards, but also makes applying for one easy and hassle free.
- Fill up your personal details such as occupation, city, phone number, etc. Then, click Proceed.
- A compilation of credit card offers from our wide network of partner banks will be displayed, based on your eligibility and chance for instant approval. Select a lender that best meets your requirements.
- Fill out any additional details that may be required.
- Your selected lender will send you an instant e-approval. Following which, the credit cards team from Apnapaisa.com will get in touch with you to guide you through the documentation process.
Credit cards need minimum to no paperwork and can be availed at short notice. The credit card verification process involves all but 5 tiny steps.
- Start by selecting a bank credit card that’s best suited to your needs.
- Submit an online application for a credit card on Apnapaisa.com. Your application will be transferred by us to your preferred lender.
- Having received your credit card application, a representative from Apnapaisa.com will call you to verify its details. A pick-up for the documents required will then be subsequently arranged by us or the lender at a place and time of your convenience.
- As soon as your documents are collected and successfully verified, your credit card application will be approved by the said lender.
- Sign the relevant documents and your credit card will be delivered to your doorstep.
There are two kinds of primary fees on every credit card. The first being the joining fee, and the second being the annual fee.
Joining Fee: It’s a fee charged by banks for issuing a credit card. This fee was done away with in the past, however making a comeback since 2009. That said, many banks still offer credit cards bereft of any joining fee whatsoever.
Annual Fee: Annual fees, as the name suggests, is a fee charged by the bank once a year for using their credit cards. The amount ranges from nil and climbs up to Rs.10,000 based on the type of credit card you use. The higher the annual fee, the more the benefits on the card.
In addition to the Joining and Annual fees, there are a bevy of other charges that banks can lay upon their credit card users. However, these additional charges are specific to individual users and their repayment histories.
Duplicate Statement Fee: This is a fixed sum charged to the customer to send a duplicate statement in physical form.
Late Payment Charge: If a cardholder delays/defaults on their monthly credit card payments, banks will charge a penalty over and above the interest charges that are already applicable for the said period.
Cash Withdrawal Interest: It’s a fee that is charged to users for making cash withdrawals against their credit card.
Foreign Currency Transaction Fee: A percentage of the transaction value made on foreign lands will be charged as a Foreign Currency Transaction Fee.
Overlimit Fee: If a cardholder exceeds their credit limit, an overlimit fee is charged to the extent of the limit exceeded.
Frequently Asked Questions