- Eligibility Factors
- Documents Required
- Loan Verification Process
- Rate of Interest
American Express business loans are offered to pre-approved American Express Business
Card Members who have a valid offer for a pre-approved business loan.
Be a US Citizen or resident of the US or its territories
Be at least 18 years old
To apply for an American Express business loan, you’ll need an American Express online account and a valid email address.
You need to provide some basic information such as the amount you wish to borrow, desired repayment period and the purpose for requesting a loan.
You may also be required to provide additional basic contact information, your income, and your business’ revenue.
The loan verification proceeds in the following stages:
1. After you receive your pre-approved offer, you must submit an application online to find out if you are approved for a business loan.
2. The concerned officials will verify the documents and the details there.
3. Once your application is approved, the bank will present you with your actual loan terms.
4. After you have reviewed and accepted the terms of your American Express business loan, American Express will send your loan funds typically within 3 to 5 business.
Annual interest rates from 10.95% onwards.