- Eligibility Factors
- Documents Required
- Loan Verification Process
- Rate of Interest
a. Age: 21 to 60 years
b. Credit score: Not Available
c. Employment type: Salaried/ Self-Employed
d. Minimum net income (monthly): Depends on Occupation
e. Work experience: Minimum 1 year of continuous business / service
a) Photo Identity Proof (Passport, Aadhar, Voter ID, Driving Licence – anyone)
b) Address Proof (Bank Account Statement, Electricity Bill, Telephone Bill, Sale Deed/ Property Purchase Document, Aadhar Card, Ration Card, Passport, Driving License)
c) Income Proof (Bank Account Statement, Salary Slip of last six months)
d) Employment Certificate for stating 1-year of continuous employment
e) 2 passport size photographs
f) Income Tax Returns for Self Employed Individuals
g) Profit and Loss Statement for Self Employed Individuals
h) Proof business registration and business continuity for Self Employed Individuals
The loan verification proceeds in the following stages:
1. After uploading the documents on the bank’s website, the applicant is required to sign-up on apnapaisa.com for supporting document verification.
2. A representative from apnapaisa.com will make a scheduled visit to collect copies of supporting documents.
3. The documents are scrutinized by the bank for authenticity and you shall receive a call from the bank to confirm the loan amount, rate of interest, and tenure.
4. Once you agree to the terms and conditions, the loan is disbursed according to the process established by the bank.
It starts at 10.50%, depending on the loan amount