- Eligibility Factors
- Documents Required
- Loan Verification Process
- Rate of Interest
a. Age: Minimum-21 years
Maximum- 60 years for individuals in permanent service and
70 years for firms
b. Credit Score: 650 and above
c. Employment Type: -Salaried
- Proprietary Firms
- Partnership Firms
- HNI individuals
- Private and Public Limited Companies
d. Minimum Gross Income (monthly): 25-40% for individuals
Minimum 1.5 DSCR or ISCR as applicable for firms
e. Work Experience: As per the bank’s criteria, depending on
the borrower eligibility
Borrowers need to furnish the following standard documents:
· Loan application form with photographs.
· Identity proof –Aadhar card, passport, photo PAN card, driving licence, voter ID card or other valid proof.
· Address proof – Aadhar card, electricity bill, telephone bill or other valid proof.
· Income proof – Salary slip, ITR returns – personal or business as applicable, bank statement or other valid proof.
· Any other document requested by the bank to determine eligibility and proof of ownership of the property.
Bank of India offers loan against property at floating ROI. The current interest rate starts from 8.85% onwards.