- Eligibility Factors
- Documents Required
- Loan Verification Process
- Rate of Interest
- Age: 21-65 years
- Minimum annual revenue: Rs. 40 lakhs.
- Minimum annual income (ITR): Rs. 1.5 lakhs
- Type of Employment: Self-employed persons, proprietors, private limited
liability, and partnership firms engaged in the manufacturing, trading,
or service industries.
- Business Continuity/ Experience: Minimum of 3 years in the existing business
A total of 5 years of business experience
All the applicants are required to submit the below-listed documents with City Union Bank -
- Filled up City Union Bank business loan application form
- Recent Photographs
- ITR of previous 2 years
- Proof of Identity
- Proof of Residency
- Proof of Signature Authenticity
- Business Plan
Income/ Business related documents
- Business plan
- Proof of Business establishment
- Proof of business continuity for the last 3 years (ITR, Certificate of Incorporation, Sales Tax Challan etc.)
- Latest ITR and Computation of Income
- Bank Statement of the last 6 months
- C.A. Certified Financial documents of the last 2 years (Profit and Loss Statements, Balance Sheet, Periodic Stock, Creditor’s Statement etc.)
Proof of Residential Address (for all borrowers)
- Utility Bill
- Receipt of Property Tax
- Approved Building Plan
- Valid Passport
- Voter ID
- Registered Rent Agreement
Birth Date Proof (for all borrowers)
- Driving License
- Valid Passport
- Voter ID
- Aadhar Card
Property documents (for all borrowers)
- Registered Sale Deed
- Lease Deed
- Past Sale Deeds
- Receipt of House Tax Return
- Building Plan approved by Municipal Corporation
The loan verification proceeds in the following stages:
1. Fill the City Union Bank business loan application form and upload it on the official website or wherever required. Submit copies of all the relevant documents required for application verification. You can do it by signing up on apnapaisa.com.
2. One of our customer care representatives will get back to you within 24 hours and schedule visits for collecting document copies (in case you chose offline submission of documents).
3. The concerned officials at City Union Bank verify the documents and the details there. They may visit the property if necessary.
4. Once your application for a personal loan is approved, the loan amount will be disbursed to your account, and you will get a copy of the duly signed loan agreement containing details of loan interest, tenure, loan amount, charges, and penalties.
City Union Bank provides affordable and convenient personal loans with EMIs as low as Rs. 1,874 per lakh for a 60-month term and a rate of interest as low as 12.50%. The interest rate is fixed and charged every month. It is calculated on the amount overdue, i.e., the amount to be repaid after the EMI and interest are paid.