- Eligibility Factors
- Documents Required
- Loan Verification Process
- Rate of Interest
The following types of entities can apply for the business loan –
- Sole proprietorship Firms
- Partnership firms and Limited Liability Partnerships
- Private and Public limited companies
You will need to submit the following documents:
- Company registration documents
- Business Plan
- Latest Bank Statement
- Latest ITR
- KYC Documents
- Audited Financial Statement for the past 3 years
- Information related to the business owner.
- Collateral details.
The loan verification proceeds in the following stages:
1. Fill the DBS Bank business loan application form and upload it on the official website or wherever required. Submit copies of all the relevant documents required for application verification. You can do it by signing up on Apnapaisa.com.
2. One of our customer care representatives will get back to you within 24 hours and schedule visits for collecting document copies (in case you chose offline submission of documents).
3. The concerned officials at DBS Bank verify the documents and the details there. They may visit the property if necessary.
4. Once your application for a business loan is approved, the loan amount will be disbursed to your account, and you will get a copy of the duly signed loan agreement containing details of loan interest, tenure, loan amount, charges, and penalties.
There are two reference rate systems linked to DBS Bank business loan interest rate-
· Repo Rate
· MCLR Rate
The interest rates start from 13.05% for secured loans and 14.05% for unsecured loans. DBS Bank has various schemes for different requirements. The interest rate depends on some factors such as your company’s performance, tenure, MCLR rate, and Repo Rate, to name a few.