- Eligibility Factors
- Documents Required
- Loan Verification Process
- Rate of Interest
IndusInd Bank Personal Loan
- Age: 21 to 60 years
- Credit score: 650 or above
- Employment type: Salaried or self-employed
- Minimum net income (monthly): Rs. 25,000
- Work experience: Minimum 12 months
All the applicants are required to submit the below-listed documents with the bank-
- Duly filled loan application form
- 2 passport-sized photos
- PAN card
- Proof of identity—self-attested photocopy of any one of the following: Driving
- Residential address proof—registered rent agreement/passport/leave and license/water
or electricity bills (up to 3 months old).
- Income documents—Last 2 years’ Form 16, latest 3 months’ payslips, and latest 3
months’ bank statement proving credit debit history.
The loan verification process includes the following steps:
- Fill the application form and upload it to the official website. Submit copies of all the relevant documents. It can be quickly done by signing up on Apnapaisa.com. One of our representatives will get back to you within 24 hours and schedule visits for collecting the document copies.
- The concerned officials will verify the documents. They may visit the property if necessary.
- Once your application is finalised, the loan amount will be given to your account, and you will get a copy of the duly signed loan agreement containing all the details of loan interest, tenure, loan amount, charges, and penalties.
IndusInd Bank offers Personal Loans starting with a 10.49% interest rate.