- Eligibility Factors
- Documents Required
- Loan Verification Process
- Rate of Interest
- Age: 21 years - 58 years
- Credit Score: N.A.
- Employment Type: Salaried
- Minimum Net Income (monthly): Rs.20,000
- Work Experience: Minimum 1 year
- Other requirements: Active resident of the city for 1 year
- Identity Proof: PAN, Aadhaar, Passport, Driving Licence, or Voter ID Card.
- Residence Proof: Leave and Licence Agreement, Passport, or Utility Bill.
- Latest 3 months’ salary slips.
- Latest 3 months’ bank statement with salary details.
- 2-3 passport size photographs.
The process of loan verification takes place in the following steps.
l Fill the application form for Kotak Bank Personal Loan and upload it with the required documents.
l The bank verifies the documents to check the eligibility of the application.
l Once the application is approved, the loan amount is immediately disbursed into the applicant’s account. The online copy of the duly signed loan agreement is later sent to the borrower by the bank.
Kotak Bank offers a fixed rate of interest between 10.99 to 17.99% per annum. The individual
interest rate on an application is calculated based on the tenure of the personal loan,
the principal amount, and the applicant’s credit history.