- Eligibility Factors
- Documents Required
- Loan Verification Process
- Rate of Interest
a. Age – For Salaried - 25-60 years
For Self-employed – 25-60 years
b. Credit score: 750 or above
c. Employment Type: Salaried
d. Minimum net income (monthly): Rs 20,000
e. Work experience: For salaried- 1 year of job stability
For self-employed- 2 years of business stability
According to the applicant’s profile, various documents are needed
for personal loan. These documents may vary for salaried and self-employed individuals.
The common documents that you need to submit are:
- Duly-filled loan application
- Recent passport-sized photograph
- Identity proof –Aadhar card, passport, PAN card, employee
ID card or other valid proof.
- Address proof – Aadhar card, electricity bill, telephone
bill or other valid proof.
- Income proof – Last three years’ ITR/ Form 16, last six/
three months’ bank statements reflecting salary credits, latest salary slip
The loan verification proceeds in the following stages:
1. Fill the Karur Vysya Bank Personal Loan application form and upload it on the official website or wherever required. Submit copies of all the relevant documents required for application verification. You can do this process quickly on Apnapaisa.com.
2. A customer care representative will contact you within 24 hours to schedule document collection (if you have chosen offline submission).
3. Karur Vysya bank officials will check your application and documents for eligibility.
4. After the approval of the loan, you will need to sign the loan agreement containing details such as interest rate, loan amount, tenure, repayment, fee and charges. You will also get a copy of this agreement for your records.
5. The approved loan amount will be disbursed to your bank account.
Karur Vysya Bank Personal Loan interest rate starts from 12% onwards.