- Eligibility Factors
- Documents Required
- Loan Verification Process
- Rate of Interest
a. Age -
between the age range of 21-60 years, pensioners aged 21-70 Years, and
Self Employed people aged 21-65 years, can apply for LIC Home
b. Credit score
650 and above
c. Employment type
Businessmen, Salaried, Self-employed professionals, and Consultants are
eligible for LIC Home Loan.
d. Minimum net income (monthly)
Individuals with a
monthly income of INR
25,000 and above can submit a LIC
Home Loan application.
e. Work experience
with experience up to 2 years and Self-employed with minimum work
experience of 2 years are entitled to home loans by LIC.
· Copy of identity proof such as PAN Card, Passport, Aadhaar Card, or Voter's ID Card along with the form
· Copy of Residence proof such as Ration Card, Telephone Bill, Passport, or Electricity Bill of past two years
· Fill the LIC home loan application form.
· Accept the terms and conditions.
· Provide all the relevant home loans and personal information. Attach all the necessary documents with your application.
· Once you submit your application, it will be reviewed and verified by the concerned personnel and approved/rejected accordingly.