The investments are spread across a diverse portfolio of securities, thus mitigating the risk while boosting its returns.
Mutual Funds are professionally managed by qualified and experienced fund managers.
Investments in Mutual funds come with Tax exemption/deduction benefits under Section 80C of the IT Act.
Mutual Fund Details
- What is a Mutual Fund?
- Eligibility Factors
- Documents Required
- Verification process
- Rate of Return
This pool of money is managed by a fund manager who invests the money in a variety of investment options such as stocks, bonds and shares. Investing in mutual funds is one of the easiest ways in which an individual can increase their wealth.
EligibilityAnyone can invest in Mutual Funds. There’s no income/employment criteria and the applicant need not have a high Credit Score. That said, there are a few basic requirements such as
- 18 and above.
- A Citizen of India, Non-resident Indians (NRIs) and Persons of Indian Origin (PIOs).
- Proof of Identity: PAN Card / Voter ID / Aadhaar Card / Passport / Driving License
- Proof of Address: Aadhaar Card / Lease Documents / Property Purchase Agreement / Utility Bill / Passport / Driving License
- Start by selecting a bank/NBFC whose mutual fund is best suited to your needs.
- Submit an online application for investing in their mutual funds on Apnapaisa.com. Your application will be transferred by us to your preferred bank/NBFC.
- Having received your mutual funds application, a representative from Apnapaisa.com will call you to verify its details. A pick-up for the documents required will then be subsequently arranged by us or your preferred bank/NBFC at a place and time of your convenience.
- As soon as your documents are collected and successfully verified, your mutual funds application will be approved by the said bank/NBFC.
- Sign the relevant documents and your mutual funds account will be created.
Frequently Asked Questions