- Eligibility Factors
- Documents Required
- Loan Verification Process
- Rate of Interest
- Age: 18-70 years of age.
- Credit Score: 750 and above
- Employment Type: Salaried/Self-employed
- Monthly Salary: Should have a regular source of income
- Work Experience: Salary slips of last 3 months for salaried person and Last 3
years of Income Tax returns for self-employed.
After interaction with the loan agent, the bank officials will do the document verification to check for the authenticity of the information filled by you. Bank representatives might do physical verification as well. Information like the credit score, the credit report will also be verified, and everything seems fine, your loan will be approved.
The rate of interest depends on a number of factors. However, for most of the schemes, it starts from 10.50% and goes up to 11.25%