- Eligibility Factors
- Documents Required
- Loan Verification Process
- Rate of Interest
a. Age: As per loan criteria
b. Credit score: more than 750
c. Employment type: Salaried/ Self-Employed
d. Minimum net income (monthly): Depends on occupation
e. Work experience: Minimum 3 years of service
a) PAN Card
b) Identity Proof (Passport, Aadhar, Voter ID, Driving Licence)
c) Address Proof (Bank Account Statement, Electricity Bill, Telephone Bill, Sale Deed/ Property Purchase Document, Aadhar Card, Ration Card, Passport, Driving License)
d) Income Proof (Bank Account Statement, Salary Slip)
The loan verification proceeds in the following stages:
- After uploading the documents on the bank’s website, the applicant is required to sign-up on apnapaisa.com for supporting document verification.
- A representative from apnapaisa.com will make a scheduled visit to collect copies of supporting documents.
- The bank scrutinizes the documents for authenticity, and you shall receive a call from the bank to confirm the loan amount, rate of interest and tenure.
- Once you agree to the terms and conditions, the loan is disbursed according to the process established by the bank.
It starts at 8.95%, depending on the loan amount